Directions by Train
Fast rail connections are available to Hildesheim or Hannover Hbf from Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfurt, and onwards to Derneburg by taxi or regional train.
Hildesheim - Derneburg (approx. 15 minutes)
Regional trains depart hourly between Hildesheim and Derneburg.
Hannover - Derneburg (approx. 39 minutes)
Regional trains depart regularly between Hannover and Derneburg.
Kassel – Hildesheim (approx. 45 minutes)
ICE trains depart hourly between Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe and Hildesheim.
Berlin - Hildesheim (approx. 1 hour and 45 minutes)
ICE trains depart hourly between Berlin and Hildesheim.
Kassel – Münster (approx. 3.5 hours by train or 2 hours by car)
Regional trains depart regularly between Kassel and Münster.
Münster – Hildesheim (approx. 2.5 hours by train or 2.5 hours by car)
Regional trains depart regularly between Münster and Hildesheim.
Basel – Hildesheim (approx. 5.5 hours)
ICE trains depart hourly between Hildesheim and Basel. The train station in Basel is in a short walking distance to the art fair.
Directions by Car
- via the Autobahn A7 (Kassel - Hannover) exit Derneburg/Salzgitter
- via Bundesstrasse B6 direction Hildesheim.
* While the exit Dreieck Salzgitter (63) of the Autobahn A7 is closed (until 12.31.21), we would like to suggest two possible alternative routes:
- Coming from the north, you can find us via Bundesstraße B6 after exiting the A7 at Hildesheim (62). Continue to follow the signage to Holle/Derneburg.
- Coming from the south, take the exit Bockenem (65). Follow the Landstraße L497/493 to Sottrum. You will find the access road to Schloss Derneburg on the left-hand side, shortly after the village exit.
Tel: +49 (0)171 229 33 66